Mickleham Village Hall
**We currently have availability for a new regular hire on Wednesday mornings. After Easter we will also have a regular slot available on Tuesday evenings!
Some Friday evenings, Saturdays, and Sunday mornings and afternoons are available for one-off bookings. Please get in touch for further details! [updated March 2019] **
The hall is available for weddings, events or corporate hire on a sessional, daily, long weekend or weekly basis (during school holidays). There are special rates for longer sessions and for groups who use the hall regularly.
Further information is available on the Frequently Asked Questions page. If you wish to visit the hall or enquire about available dates for hiring the hall please contact our bookings manager Deanna Darnell on 01372 388474 or 07790 941601, or via email: d_darnell_MVH@hotmail.co.uk.
Important notes on hiring:
- **PLEASE NOTE: Charges are substantially reduced for hirers who live in Mickleham or Westhumble, for regular users and for whole-day hire.**
- Hire charges include all heating and lighting and use of the kitchen, tables and chairs; however, please note that some of the chairs and tables shown in our photo gallery have been supplied by the event organisers.
- You will be expected to leave the hall clean and tidy, ready for the next hirer. If it is necessary to clean the hall after you leave, the cost of this will be deducted from your deposit.
- Astroturf trainers, astro football boots or any other type of football boots are prohibited from being worn in the hall at any time.
- In order to comply with our public entertainment licence, all events must end by 11.30 p.m. unless an extension has been arranged.
- The hall does not hold a licence for the sale of alcohol.
- Management Committee permission is required before any application to extend the hours and/or sell alcohol.